Sunday, May 6, 2012

Spongebob-Ripped Pants Song

Spongebob - Ripped Pants Song





SpongeBob:
When I ripped (tear) my pants,
I thought that I had everybody on my side,
But I went and blew it, all sky high.
And now she won't even spare a passing glance,
All just because I (tear) ripped my pants.

Chorus:
When big Larry came 'round just to put him down,
SpongeBob turned into a clown.
And no girl ever wants to dance,
With a fool who went and (tear) ripped his pants.

SpongeBob:
I know I shouldn't mope around, I shouldn't curse,
But the pain feels so much worse.
'Cause winding up with no one is a lot less fun,
Than a burn from the sun,
Chorus: or sand in your buns!
(shakes)

SpongeBob:
Now I learned a lesson I won't soon forget,
So listen and you won't regret. (Ohh!)
Be true to yourself, don't miss your chance,
And you won't end up like the
Everyone: fool... who... ripped his pants!
(tear...)http://www.smileycodes.info


"Be true to yourself , don't miss your chance" - Spongebob -


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
blog search engine

Marketing Blogs

Blog Directory & Business Pages at OnToplist.com
Marketing & SEO - Top Blogs Philippines
Philippines Blog Directory
Blog Directory
Filipino & Pinoy Blogs
Blog Directory
Marketing / SEO
Top Blogs
blog search directory Directory for Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire